Construction and monitoring of the BEMS in the 8-story building (19,250 m2) on Syggrou Str. 87 owned by Piraeus Bank.
- Lighting (natural & artificial, indoor & outdoor, etc.)
- Air-conditioning using water and air – cooled chillers, boilers, fan coils, AHU
- Ventilation with heat recovery
- Indoor conditions (temperature, humidity, air quality)
- Underground water management
- Energy consumption measurements
The total amount of control points in the building is approximately 2,000. In 2016 a major upgrade of the original BEMS, installed in 2010, was implemented. Since then, there is constant maintenance of the system and installation of new electromechanical control subsystems.
- Client Piraeus Bank
- Category BEMS
- Location Athens