Implementation of all electromechanical studies for the complete reconstruction of the Hotel and the Educational Centre (total surface of 6,000 m2).
- Designed for maximum energy saving and indoor comfort
- Energy upgrading of the building’s outer shell, as well as lighting, air conditioning – ventilation, power supply and control systems
- Use of new efficient air conditioning technologies along with heat recovery for economical domestic hot water production
- Ventilation with utilization of heat exchangers for further energy saving
- Separate air conditioning units per room for less energy waste
- Use of appropriate lighting system, with motion sensors in corridors and underground parking spaces for maximum energy saving.
Improvement of the BEMS design and energy monitoring of the entire complex.
- Client Domotel Kastri
- Category Energy Design
- Location Kastri, Athens
- Year 2014 - 2016