New BEMS construction for the operation of Domotel Kastri Hotel. Incorporation of the existing control system of the Educational Centre constructed in 1990, reaching a total of over 1,500 control points.
- Outdoor lighting based on solar position
- Lighting control of corridors and parking spaces using motion detection
- The entirety of the building’s air conditioning and ventilation systems, such as AHU, heat pumps and all indoor air conditioning units
- All the electromechanical equipment where domestic hot water is produced using natural gas and Hydroboxes through heat recovery from the air-conditioning
- Monitoring of electrical values in the complex’s substation concerning the energy transformers and other varied power loads.
The entire complex is monitored via our Thelsoft software and we produce monthly consumption and target reports.
- Client Domotel Kastri
- Category BEMS
- Location Athens
- Year 2018 - ongoing