Installation of BEMS and on-screen display of real time energy consumption values (Green Building Monitors) in 6 museums of the Piraeus Bank Group Cultural Foundation:
- Dimitsana, The Open-Air Water Power Museum
- Volos, The Rooftile and Brickworks Museum N. & S. Tsalapatas
- Sparta, The Museum of the Olive and Greek Olive Oil
- Lesvos, The Museum of the Industrial Olive-Oil Production
- Library (Athens)
- Historical Archive (Athens)
The project involves:
- On-screen display of real-time energy consumption values using time charts.
- Simultaneous presentation of informative videos and board messages.
- Increase of environmental awareness of the visitors by setting & displaying building specific energy consumption targets.
- Monitoring of environmental factors (indoor & outdoor temperature, humidity).
- Developed in accordance with the Eco Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS) protocoles.
- Client Piraeus Bank Cultural Foundation
- Category BEMS
- Location Natiowide