Construction of a leading BEMS for the new headquarters, state-of-the-art building of Mytilineos S.A. in Marousi.
The building serves as the company’s headquarters. The installed BEMS controls the building’s operation scenarios in accordance with the LEED environmental standard.
Complete control of the building’s:
- Geothermal network, vertical and horizontal underground well system
- Floor heating
- All of the building’s E/M systems
(including ventilation, cooling tower, heat pumps, central air conditioning units etc.)
- Flammable gases and carbon monoxide levels in the underground parking spaces
Further operation of the installed BEMS:
- Monitoring of air quality in more than 100 office spaces & meeting rooms
- Incorporation of 3rd party systems, such as INIM fire detection, Crestron software, etc.
- Energy monitoring of ~ 60 energy meters & ~ 20 water meters using Thelsoft
- Client Mytilineos S.A.
- Category BEMS
- Location Headquarters, Marousi
- Year 2018 - 2019