Installation of BEMS systems in ~200 Piraeus Bank branches nationwide.
Innovative project in a European level, with complex system architecture and central network connection of each branch to the Technical Deparment in Athens. Remote monitoring of over 1,000 installed energy meters.
Controlled systems in every branch include:
- Air conditioning
- External signs
- Safety lighting
- Ventilation operation based on the indoor air quality level
- Ventilation in ancillary areas (storage rooms, money safes, etc.)
Monitoring in each branch includes:
- Energy consumption (total, air-conditioning, lighting etc.)
- Water consumption
- Alarms in equipment and building operation
The project led to improved building and equipment operation, higher quality working conditions for employees and customers, as well as increased energy efficiency in each branch.
- Client Piraeus Bank
- Category BEMS & Energy monitoring
- Location Natiowide
- Year 2009 - 2017